- No entry for anyone intoxicated.
- Please don’t leak in Lake Gkula.
- Please do not swim if you have communicable disease or diarrhoea. The water in the lake is not disinfected.
- No plastic floatation devices or water inflatables.
- There are changing depths and hidden hazards. Go slow and explore.
- Only jump off designated rocks. Please don’t throw or skim rocks.
- Only enter the water from the beaches.
What to wear
- Little people must be wearing aquatic nappies or swimwear.
- Please, no nude (including topless) bathing.
- An adult can enter (and must remain within) the lake precinct with a maximum of 2 children only.
- Parents need to supervise their little people at all times and keep the very little ones within arm’s reach at all times.
- To protect our aquatic creatures please be 100 % free of cosmetics and sunscreens (including deodorants and wound treatments unless all ingredients are certified organic/reef friendly/100% zinc)
- Follow any directions given by lake safety observers.
- Please no breath holding games, we are not fish.
- Anyone requiring the use of a flotation device is asked to stay out of the deep water.