- Tour planning
- Tour delivery
- Artist management
- Technical production management
- Digital content creation
- Accommodation management
- Itinerary building
- Audience surveys and data management
- Media coverage and feedback reporting
Training possibilities include:
- Working to a budget
- Basic WordPress development
- Administration using cloud-based Microsoft suite solutions
- Filemaker database management
- How to collate tour itinerary books, with full details of Artist arrival, tour stops, venue information, production specifications, accommodation details, workshops time, venues and topics, and if available, media appearances.
- How to identify suitable accommodation on each stop of a tour with respect to the location of each show, booking and liaising with hosts where necessary.
- How to identify and collate technical production specifications from the local support acts in each town
- Hwo to coordinating the creation, delivery, and dissemination of tour materials to local hosts.
- How to produce content for social media channels, following appropriate style guides.
- How to produce website content, following appropriate style guides.
- Understanding the importance of audience data, how to collate post-tour surveys and produce reports.
- How to identify and collate online feedback into a report, incorporating venue feedback where possible.
Essential Skills (skills required)
- Basic computer literacy
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- A love of the arts
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, mainly Word and Excel at an intermediate to advanced level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a can-do, friendly attitude in a busy environment
- Knowledge of regional Australia
- Social media acuity