If walking or biking is your thing, then you will love exploring Woodfordia’s extensive trail network during Lake Gkula Camping using the AllTrails App. You can download the app for free onto your phone from your app store.
There is a great variety of paths to explore, suitable for a short, gentle stroll and nature exploration, to a steep uphill cardio work out, and everything in between. Choose a trail from the list below and walk it using the app as a guide or download the map in case you might go out of phone range.
If you find Woodfordia’s trails that are not on the app yet, you can record your own trail and send us the link to email@example.com.
Make sure to take plenty of water, a picnic, your phone, hat and some comfy walking shoes and let someone know if you’re planning to do a long walk.
Happy walking, riding and exploring!
Links to Woodfordia’s Trails
- Round You Go bike ride 2.2km return
- Bluestown bike ride 1.4km return
- Butterfly Walk bike ride 3km return
- Amphi bike ride 6.46 return
- Boundary Walk 7.5km circuit
- Up and Away 3.6km circuit
- Sedge Pond Circuit 2.3km
- The Outer Ring 3.8km circuit
- The Watery Way Circuit 4.16km
- Lois Lane Lakes Loop 4.66km
- The Precinct Explorer 7.1km circuit
- The AmphiWay 4km return
- Hilltop Circuit 2km
- The Longer Lois Lakes Loop 3.54km
- The Cloudland Pine Forest Loop 2.86km