There are no events currently on sale. Sign up to our mailing list to be informed of our next ticket launch.
- AMENITIES & HOT SHOWERS
- LAKE SWIMMING
- POTABLE WATER
- HIKING / NATURE TRAILS
- GENERAL STORE
- LARGE, FLAT, SHADY SITES. NO MINIMUM CAMPSITE SIZES
- BIKE & SCOOTER RIDING *
- COMMUNAL CAMPFIRES *
This project is supported by the Queensland Government through Arts Queensland.
- Pets: Seeing eye dogs and assistance animals allowed. An assistance animal application form must be completed prior to your stay and assessed by staff.
- Communal Campfires: No campfires are permitted at your campsite, however there will communal campfires.
- Powered sites: There are a few powered sites that are set aside for accessibility camping that require power for life saving equipment only.
- Dump point: The closest dump point is located at Woodford Showgrounds, 5min from Lake Gkula Camping.
- Bike and scooters are permitted on site, helmets must be worn at all times.