Welcome to Access Support Services at Bushtime
Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with the following information in relation to Access Support Services.
To register for accessible camping at Bushtime you will need to complete an Accessible Camping Registration Form. For more information about our Accessible Camping Area please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5496 1066.
Please note: You may not be able to utilise to our accessible facilities if you do not register prior to Bushtime. We ask that you submit your forms prior to the 13th September so that we can best cater to your needs.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Bushtime welcomes people with access needs and we’re constantly working on ways to improve the site and the experience for all. Here are some things that might be useful for you to know, before you arrive:
- The event is held on a rural property (an old dairy farm) and the terrain is often uneven and/or sloping.
- The pathways are either dirt or gravelled.
- The site is large, and the entertainment precinct area alone is on 50 acres.
- The accessible amenity blocks provided are clean and sturdy, but basic.
- During the day, the weather conditions can be extremely hot, and on some evenings, quite cool.
Bushtime has a designated accessible camping area situated close to the entertainment precinct entrance available for season campers with disabilities. A small number of camping sites have access to power (for life support equipment only) and all have access to accessible shower and toilet facilities. These camping sites are limited and must be pre-booked. Please email email@example.com for pricing and booking.
We understand that equal access can sometimes mean being accompanied by a carer. Thus, we offer complimentary carer/companion tickets on an individual-needs basis. If you’d like to chat to us about this, just send an email firstname.lastname@example.org we can begin the conversation.