|27th Dec||7am-7pm (gate 1)||12pm 2nd Jan|
|28th Dec||7am-11am (gate 1)|
|28th Dec||11am-5pm (reception, gate 4)|
|29th Dec-1st Jan||8am-5pm (reception, gate 4)|
- Proceed to Gate 1 and follow directions from traffic marshals.
- Check-in gates are drive-through, please remain in your vehicle.
- Please have your printed or digital tickets ready to be scanned at check-in.
- Please ensure you have completed the mandatory COVID contact tracing form before arriving for check-in. This will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to your arrival.
When arriving to Bushtime, please do not queue on Woodrow Road.
When departing Bushtime, please take care when exiting and observe the speed limit.
*(Volunteer, Staff, Stall Holder, Performer, Artists & Contractor check-in is via Gate 4 reception)
Shower and toilet facilities are available in all camping grounds and there is the General Store for basic supplies, fresh produce and ice.
To ensure you’ve got everything you need for a comfortable stay, check out our Ultimate Packing Guide and tick off as you pack up.
To register for accessible camping at Bushtime you will need to complete an Accessible Camping Registration Form. For more information about our Accessible Camping Area please email email@example.com or call 07 5496 1066.
Please note: You may not be able to utilise to our accessible facilities if you do not register prior to Bushtime. We ask that you submit your forms at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival so that we can best cater to your needs.
There is a fully-stocked General Store located next to Lake Gkula area near the entrance to the licenced precinct for those items you left behind. The store will be open from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day.
The Bushtime Hub is a dedicated information Hub staffed between 8am – 4pm each day.
- Lost property
- Information services
- Workshop and programme information