Update 9th November
Please note: The Qld Government has now announced the restrictions for events operating after the 17th December when Qld is anticipated to hit the 80% vaccination target. With these new restrictions, only fully vaccinated people will be able to attend Bushtime.
Vaccination certificates will be able to be linked into the Check-In Qld app to enable you to show your vaccination status on arrival. You can read the Qld Governments statement here.
How to Add your COVID-19 digital certificate to the Check In Qld app
Bushtime will only go ahead if continues to be safe to do so. If the directions from Qld Health change and we cannot proceed, we will immediately cancel the event and refund all ticket and workshop purchases in full. If people are unable to attend the event due to illness or Covid testing, we will refund your tickets/workshops in full.
To ensure the safety of all our patrons, volunteers, organisers and performers we are adhering to approved COVID safe regulations at Bushtime.
Woodfordia Inc will be operating under an approved site specific COVID safe plan.
Border Pass Information for Interstate Visitors here.
- Pre-event: If a patron becomes symptomatic in the weeks leading up to the event, a full refund will be offered.
- If a patron arrives at the gate to check-in and has been identified as symptomatic at that time, a full refund will be offered and they will not be permitted into Bushtime.
- During the event: If a patron becomes symptomatic during the event, they will present to a medical professional immediately on-site, leave the event and take a COVID test. A full refund of their ticket will be offered.
- Refunds will be offered where interstate patrons are unable to attend due to a border closure
- Refunds will be offered where the government has enforced a stay-at-home order or lockdown.
- Refunds are not made if you change your mind; you are unable to attend the event due to a change in personal circumstances; due to poor weather before, during or after the event.